Our Vision:The Town of Lantana’s library (Lantana Public Library) was founded in 1947 by the Lantana Women’s Club. The Library adheres to the original idea of the free public library, to honor the generations of volunteers who have built it, to avoid expensive automation at the cost of materials citizens can actually use, and to be a welcoming space in the heart of Lantana where all area residents can find information, great books, computer access, resources, and community.
Comments or Questions? Please send us a message on Facebook or regular mail at the following address:
205 W Ocean Ave
Lantana, FL 33462
Please note that our phone and faxing services are temporarily unavailable.
Library Director: Kristine Kreidler